Work in a real space project for two semesters and earn academic credits
Interesting positions open for the 2019-2020 academic year
Students are offered to work for credits on challenging tasks in the technical areas below.
- Mechanical test, analysis, and CAD (2 positions)
- Thermal analysis and test (1 position)
- Functional testing and on-board software programming and testing (3 positions)
- Attitude control software integration into the MIST onboard computer (1 position)
- Ground station (1 position)
This work with be performed together with other students that started their two-semester work in MIST already this semester.
For applicants to “Functional Testing” prior knowledge of microcontroller programming and practical work with electronics are required.
You can, if you wish, use your work for credits to define a later M.Sc. thesis in MIST.
- Please read this document before applying to the project.
- Here is a short description of the project.
- Here is a short, and very general, course syllabus that you may find useful when discussing MIST with your program director (programansvarig), track coordinator (spåransvarig), or study counsellor (studievägledare).
Your application should not exceed 500 words plus a one-page CV. Please indicate your primary and secondary task preferences.
Students will be selected in April, 2019 and will start their work in the project on 28 August 2019.