The MIST student satellite
Work in a real space project for two semesters and earn academic credits.
Interesting positions open for the 2018-2019 academic year
Students are offered challenging tasks in areas of technical and management work:
- System engineering
- Attitude control
- On-board software
- Thermal analysis
- Functional testing
- Mechanical and electrical integration
You can also do you B.Sc. or M.Sc. thesis within the project. (Ideas for thesis subjects can be found here, but you can also define your subject while working on the project).
For more info e-mail the project manager Sven Grahn (firstname.lastname@example.org). Apply to email@example.com no later than 15 April, 2018. Your application shall not exceed 500 words plus a one-page CV. Please indicate your primary and secondary task preferences.
Please read this document before applying to the project.
If you are a student of Embedded Software or Embedded Platforms you should read this document.
- Here is a short description of the project.
- Here is a short, and very general, course syllabus that you may find useful when discussing MIST with your program director (programansvarig), track coordinator (spåransvarig), or study counsellor (studievägledare).
- The next student team will be selected around 15 May, 2018 and will start working on 3 September 2018.
- For students wishing to work on the on-board software in a course organized in Kista other dates apply (See this document).