Participate in the 5th KTH student team in the spring of 2017.
Positions open in the following areas:
- Electric systems
- Attitude control analysis
- Onboard computer programming
- Mechanical and thermal design
- Ground station design
You are encouraged to indicate your primary and secondary choices.
If you are selected to the team as a project course worker you are expected to work up to half-time on the project (depends on what you sign up for in terms of academic credits and duration of the work). B.Sc students work half- time and M.Sc students work full time.
Some of the project goals that we hope to reach during the spring 2017 are:
- Mechanical design finalized.
- Satelliote high-fidelity mockup finished.
- Thermal design finalized (B.Sc.).
- Thermal balance test studied (M.Sc.)
- First experiment engineering models arrive.
- Subsystem stack up and running on lab bench.
- End-to-end communications test via RF started.
- On-board software development intensified.
- Decision on attitude control software reached.
- Construction work on establishing the ground station started.
Ways to participate:
- Aproject course earning you from 7.5 to 15 credits, or
- B.Sc. thesis in on-board computer S/W or thermal control, or
- M.Sc. thesis in thermal testing or ground station design.
Send an e-mail with your CV and accompanying letter of application (keep it shorter han 500 words) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 October 2016.
You will be summioned for an interview and the 5 th project team will be selected no later than 1 November, 2016.
For more information contact the project manager Sven Grahn: email@example.com